Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Miami Florida: The worlds worst work force...

  So we all know that in this day and age, jobs are getting harder and harder to find. I must confess that I am the type of person to get a job and then bail on it because a manager or assistant manager spoke to me with the wrong tone and said things the wrong way. Guilty!
  Excuse me for standing up for myself in a world where NO ONE stands up for themselves or anything for that matter. Excuse me for thinking that people who are "LEADERS" should lead by example. The world must change and the time is now.

  After surfing the web for months looking for a job I realized that online applications never get you call backs; and every time I approach a manager of a store that I applied to, they seem to be confused as to who checks online applications. In fact, they seem to be thoroughly confused as to what an "Online Application" is! Seriously!? What the F$#*!? How did you get that job!? How many dicks and cum to the throat did you take to get there? Not that I'm interested but I would like to know how big of a pussy I'm actually dealing with.

  Today I went to a Sears Home Appliance store that had a "Help Wanted" sign on the front window. After my application was filled out I was approached by the manager. He proceeded to explain to me how he was only hiring someone who would be Part time, Non-Paid, Commission only.
  Obviously this statement or even more so "demand" confused me. But I didn't react. It was the strangest thing I have ever heard. Was it possible, at that very moment I became so enraged and so angry that my body shut down? I couldn't react. I know I was upset but I couldn't do or say anything. Its as if my body went into shock.

  I drove home in silence. Trying to understand what just happened. Tired hungry and confused; I felt a bit warm so I tried to turn the A/C on in my car. "What's this?" I asked myself. "Why is the air coming out so hot? Oh, that's right! I have a piece of shit car that can't even provide me with cold air!"
  Now some of you might read this and think "Wow dude. Cold air in your car? Roll the windows down you baby" No! Shut the F$#@ up! Read the title. If you know where Miami, FL is then you would know that its basically an over grown and populated city, built over a swamp. It is hot, and muggy, and even hotter than I previously stated.

  After my arrival I stayed in the car for about three minutes. I couldn't feel heat, Nor anger. I was just there. I had gone into shock again. "Non-paid, commission only, part time? What the fuck is that? This is slavery, is it not? Maybe not 100% but its pretty damn close. The big money balers in this country need to realize that things aren't going to get better until they stop taking advantage and start being fair.

  When the money runs out they'll have nothing.
  When their money runs out I'll watch them starve.
  When the money runs out you see people for what they really are.
  You're not going to like what you see, this I could guarantee.

Art by: http://illustrademark.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment