Saturday, July 30, 2011

Music. Back to My Roots.

  It's been a long time since I have gone into a studio and recorded something that's mine. I have two songs under my purevolume.com profile, but they are old and don't show how I have grown as a writer and a singer. I recently got a gig working in a studio by my girlfriend's house. O.H.N. Entertainment. Good group of guys. The studio only has some hip hop artists under their belts but I plan to double the catalog with my own music, and some friends. I miss making music and playing shows and touring. As much of a pain in the ass as it was, it was still some of the coolest moments of my life.

I think its about time I step into the spotlight, and shine along side my friends.

Its time to rock!

P.S: Sorry, but no fancy pictures this time around!

No comments:

Post a Comment