Friday, July 22, 2011

Super Heroes in need of good work!

  The day is Friday and the event is simple. Today Captain America comes out in theaters . Besides how large of an iconic super he is, this is also the first time I've been excited for a super hero movie since the very first Spiderman remake came out. I mean, I can't believe all these comic book icons are hitting the mainstream. I love it! I don't know much about the movie or what they did as far as the story line goes, but I am very interested in watching it. I'll keep you posted on my thoughts.
  On another subject (yet similar) I started scripting my comic book series out yesterday. I had already made a rough draft a few months go but since I don't seem to be getting an artist for the job I might as well start writing and pitch it to someone. 
  The story is simple and fun. Adventures in every corner of our world and the video game world. Like "Tron" meets "Scot Pilgrim" . Two normal video game nerds who use their skills to get them through this intense realm without death catching up.

  Again if anyone is interested let me know. I need an artist/ partner. It's all 50/ 50 work. Lets make a new series of comic books!

No comments:

Post a Comment