Thursday, June 16, 2011

Soccer Strike :Source

  Out of the many video games out in the world, very few make an impact in this highly competitive industry. I remember the days when I was in middle school and Counter Strike 1.6 ruled the world of online gaming. The fast paced competitive first person shooter allows you to engage in rapid gun fire against real players all around the world. The next evolution of this highly addictive FPS was dubbed the title "Counter Strike Source".

But before we get into "Source" Lets get into something real.

  Recently I've gotten into soccer. Not like the sport is new but its defiantly new to me. After a few indoor games with a few friends I grew very fond of the game. Its a great workout and the definition of a team based game.

  One day as I was scrolling through a Counter Strike: Source server I cam across something pretty amazing. A counter Strike: Source soccer map! ARE YOU KIDDING? This is great! You basically knife the ball around to dribble. To shoot you crouch and knife. This causes the ball to be launched forward into the goal. If  another player gets in front of the ball it will take damage away or even KILL the other player. Once you score a goal everyone on the other team will die instantly.

  If you love Counter Strike and soccer this is a game you really need to check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment