Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Beginning of The Start..

  Its no secret that blogs have been around for many years. We used to use diary's and logs to keep track of our day to day lives. After the invention of the computer and the internet things changed. Does anyone remember the Live Journal? Although I never used it I do remember the days where all people would do is rant about their days on this public page so their friends and followers could see. This isn't that kind of blog. Actually, this blog, is an observation. This blog is a collection of thoughts and experience. This blog is the random every day "Holy shit WTF is going on!?" collection. This Blog is my "Big Bang". From the random struggles of everyday life to the birth of an idea then the death of a dream. Its real and meaningless. Its random and funny. Its love and hate. Its just darn great! From my own personal reviews on the games that I love to the random pictures I take with my eight mega pixel phone camera. Its the sense of being watched and the sense of having too much bean in a taco. Its just darn great! 

2 comments: