Thursday, June 16, 2011

Battle

   For those of you who have not already heard I am perusing a career in the Military. I have always been interested in the art of war and change. No reason. Just curious. When the action packed nail biter "Battle Los Angales came out I wasn't sure what to expect. Regardless of my horribly short budget I dragged my loving girlfriend and myself to the theater. After our song and dance with the whole "Two for Battle at 8pm" and "No I will not like butter on that." We made our way into the auditorium. From the second the movie started I felt a sense of "whoa".  The characters where well made, and the fight/ action scenes where as intense as real life could permit. The movie was outstanding and by far one of the best Military backed movies of all time. If you haven't seen "Battle: Los Angales" you're missing out. Its out on DVD and BLUE-RAY, get it and enjoy.

P.S: If you know anyone who is serving or has served in our Military give them a hug and shake their hand. They are the reason we are free.

No comments:

Post a Comment